The Caterpillars - Learn Sounds and Letters
• Introducing the 42 Jolly phonics sounds with Jolly Songs.
• Matching sounds with pictures and identifying the letters.
• Introduce correct pencil hold and letter formation.
• Vocabulary development.
• Listening and responding to stories.
• Activities related to phonemic and phonological awareness.
The Chrysalis - Read with ease
• Learning the 42 Jolly phonic sounds and reading words.
• Consonant Blends and tricky words.
• Dictation .
• Choosing correct sentences for pictures.
• Introduction of Alternate vowel spellings
• Creative writing.
• Picture talks and sentence writing.
• Reading decodable readers.
• Retelling stories.
• Comprehending the language.
The Butterflies - Reading Wizards Level I & II
• Recap of Jolly phonics sounds and alternative vowel spellings
• Spelling rules of English
• More of spelling patterns and syllables
• Learning the spellings of Tricky words
• Nuture the love for reading and exposure to books of International authors
• Creative writing
• Understanding grammar concepts with activities and worksheets
• Expanding sentences
• Use of Jolly Dictionary
The Great Grammar - To speak and write better
1. Rigorous practice of parts of speech
2. Sentence structure
3. Active and passive voice
4. Tenses & other concepts of Grammar
5. Phrasal verbs
6. Common mistakes at Elementary level and how to avoid them
Designed to improve the overall English competency across the four skills-speaking, listening, reading and writing,
Our Course will also involve composition, group discussion, essay writing, and poster writing to instill confidence in children.